Our ‘Whitening for Life’ programme
One of our goals is to help our patients enjoy the whitest, brightest smile in London! To support that goal we are offering patients our Whitening for Life programme. Here are the details:
- The Whitening for Life applies to patients who receive in-office whitening or our custom take-home trays at Bow Lane.
- Patients will receive 1 syringe of whitening gel during each hygiene appointment. 1 syringe provides enough whitening gel for approximately 4 whitening applications and will provide an effective whitening touch up
- Patients will remain qualified for the Whitening for Life programme provided they keep all recommended hygiene appointments and provide at least two working day advance notice to reschedule an appointment.
- All accounts must be current (no outstanding bills).
- Seeing the dentist at least annually to help maintain a healthy mouth.
- Lost or damaged whitening trays are subject to a £90 per whitening tray replacement fee.
Thanks for your interest in our Whitening for Life programme and please let your friends know about our innovative program to help more people enjoy the whitest, brightest smile in London. We always welcome new patients!
NOTE: We reserve the right cancel the Whitening for Life programme at any time. Not transferable.