Over time, your dental appliances can pick up stains and bacteria. It can lose its shine and becomes unattractive, and smelly! Here is the best cleaning practices for dental appliances.Bow Lane has just acquired a Renfert high-performance cleaning machine. In just 20 minutes, we can disinfect your appliance getting it smooth, free from bacteria and looking like new again! It can even remove smoking and nicotine without damaging the appliance.We recommend this intense cleaning is carried out at least three times a year. At just £20, what better way to take care our your smile?Drop you appliance in while you go shopping- or perhaps see our dental hygienist to get the rest of your mouth sparkly and fresh. See the difference one of our patients experienced with their occlusal splint - all in just 20 minutes. You'll be happy to did it!
Top tips in between your cleaning
- Clean appliance after each meal
- Clean appliance with brush and toothpaste twice a day, especially before you put it in
- Always clean your appliance over a bowl of water or a towel in case you drop it
- Once a week, soak your appliance in antiseptic such as RetainerBrite, which helps remove plaque and tartar
- Never use hot water or household cleaning products.
If you would like to find out more, please call the practice on 020 7236 3600.